The idea at the heart of Peace Partnership comes from Jon’s
background as a school counselor. He quickly realized that too many students and families throughout the school district had unmet needs for in-depth counseling and psychological services outside of a school setting. The basic problem was: these families did not have the means to pay for the services they needed if they were to be secured through traditional for-profit channels.
With those things in mind, services at Peace Partnership will be provided with regard to three primary customer segments:
- Individual therapy for a wide array of needs.
- Couples and families seeking marriage and family counseling.
- Parents looking to improve life and parenting skills that will directly impact their children so that they themselves can aid in preventing the need for therapy services in the future.
In our office you do not need to have insurance.
We’ve partnered with generous like-minded businesses and foundations to offer our professional services at dramatically reduced rates in order to reach those who would otherwise not be able to afford these services.
We are members of the following organizations:
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- National Mental Health Association
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Missouri School Counselors Association
- Greater Kansas City School Counselors Association
- Golden Key International Honor Society