Thank you to everyone who participated in our recent fundraiser event with Jersey Mike’s Subs in Blue Springs! Because of all of you, we took 3rd in our region for the total day’s sales on the Day of Giving! Thank you to everyone who helped put this event together, for all of the catering orders placed, to each customer who donated throughout the month, and all of the dedicated Jersey Mike’s staff who gave their best with a smile on their face! Not only was this a wonderful fundraising opportunity, we were also able to connect with people in our community to raise awareness of the care we provide to the people we serve.
Thank you to everyone who made The Month of Giving possible:
- Kevin Rohrbach and the whole team at Jersey Mike’s Subs – Blue Springs
- Michelle Broils
- Cerner engineering team
- Jim & Heather Edwards
- Ron Haley and the First Baptist Raytown publishing department
- Mike & Shannon Horsley
- Lakewood Orthodontics
- Lee’s Summit Physicians Group of Blue Springs
- Midwest Accident Reconstruction Services
- John Otradovek
- Paths for Elder Care
- Pearce Construction
- Craig & Lorie Rookstool
- St. Luke’s Surgicenter
- WestRock HR
- All of our clients who created the testimony signs
March was an exciting month, and I’m not just talking about basketball! Whether your bracket was a winning one or not, we experience a win every time a new Partner joins us to help make a difference. Here are some of our Peace Partners that we want to recognize in this month’s “Thank You Notes”:
- Thank you, Abundant Life Baptist Church, for continuing to partner with us. Your support makes a difference in so many lives.
- Thank you, Samantha & Craig Compton, for believing in what we do and joining us to reach those in need.
- Thank you, First Baptist Church of Raytown, for your gift. It is an honor to reach our community together.
- Thank you, Linda Hartman, for your monthly partnership! We appreciate your generous heart.
- Thank you, Noland Road Baptist Church, for partnering with us. We are excited to work together to help your members and the community.
If you are interested in finding out how you can become a Peace Partner don’t miss the chance to get involved. There are many ways to give and every gift, small or large, makes a difference. Please click on the link below or contact our Director of Development, Amy Henderson at 816-399-0530 or: email@example.com.